How Can You Help?
2 Chronicles 7: 14
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their head.”
- Pray for our president and government officials as they make decisions regarding our country and its well-being.
- Pray for our community and local businesses. That it would prosper in spite of what is going on.
- Pray for our church as we endeavor to help those in need and make decisions regarding the future.
- Pray for health and safety for all.
We will continue to post updates, devotionals, and other content on our website and social media to help encourage you and your families. Check on people in your circles of influence and make us aware of any needs by calling the church office 918.283.2221 or emailing email@example.com.
Follow us on social media to stay connected:
If you are interested in serving our community at this time, click the link below to fill out a form and someone from our office will get back with you.
We will continue using tithes and offerings as a means to keep basic operations of the church going and help those in need. It is important that we all continue to give even though we are not physically meeting together on Sunday mornings.
We utilize mobile giving through the pushpay app. You can download the app or text cedarpointchurch to the number 77977.
Create your account:
- Enter mobile number and tap Next.
- Enter security code (delivered via text message)and tap Next.
- Enter your name and email and tap Next.
- Set and confirm your four digit passcode.
- To confirm your email address, look for an email titled Pushpay email confirmation and click ‘confirm your email.’
Add Payment Method and Submit Payment:
- Search for Cedar Point Church, tap Give.
- Enter gift amount, tap Give.
- Select payment method you would like to add, tap Add.
- Enter payment method details, tap Next.
- Tap Give to confirm.